Tuesday, July 7, 2009

神经

As usual, I go to school, study, play, talk, laugh, teach and go home...

Speaking of teaching, I kinda feel that I have that aura in me to teach, to pass on the knowledge that I know to others, in a way which I believe, easier to understand.

LOL... Why do I sound as if I'm better than my teachers?!

No lar. Actually lor, just exaggerated a bit about the teaching thingy up there. When I dress in formal, classmates did say that I look like a teacher... Aite, should feel happy about that meh?

Taking up teaching as a career is definitely a tough job. It's tiring, but at the same time, it's essential to the development of our nation...

Why sound like writing english essay like that?

Haiz. Am I stretching a little too far?

完了完了,又把华文写成英文...

~ 有点儿神经 ~

No comments: