Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It changes, really

Have you ever wondered why life changes?

I don't know. It changes mysteriously,silently. Without me noticing it, it has done such a great impact on me.

For good, of course, and bad, unfortunately. Life's a complicated matter. It comprises of good and bad, and somehow, those two are just gonna balance up for goodness' sake.

I just feel that the positive element is no where near the negative one. How do I say, I just can't give examples. There are too many of them...

Anyway they aren't bad things like crime or bla bla bla bad things. No... Just, things that aren't suppose to creep into this life. Supposedly, not.

Sigh, it's just a piece of grumbling, after SPM is almost over. While having a positive thought is definitely a good thing, having too many of them at once and not practising any of them is, therefore, BAD.

Life? There's still a long long way to go.

~ Why don't you work dude? ~

2 comments:

Hugh Chong said...

Life changes because you live =)

Life is just a matter of comparison. In your eyes, you might think that 'something' is negative, but one the other hand, other people might think that 'this something' is positive. And of course, don't judge 'this something' wither to be +ve oe -ve because that's what you yourself think. Others might not.

Ok, back to myself xD
What is the positive and negative things u talking about?

said...

LOL... Nothing much about positive stuffs. The negative one is that I'm kinda lazy these days, and somehow lack of motivation even in SPM o.O